Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

I hope The titans stop looking at it from a connections stand point, & do it from a make sense stand point. Why get a staff full of inexperienced  coaches. If I was Robinson I’m calling Pagano he knows this whole division & has won a Super Bowl as a DC.

4 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Cards going to get Wilks. Wilks and Vrabel are going to be getting compared a lot in the next few years. I hope Robinson made the right choice.

Hopefully they both turn out good. Would be nice for them to see each other in the Super Bowl. :) 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Listening to midday 180, Day was in control of all of the QB development and controlled the aspects of the passing game. Plus like I said earlier, he was a candidate for Miss. State HC job.

Ignoring the fact that I'm not sure who else we would get, I'll take this. 
Whoever we get will be an unknown or unproven guy for the most part.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol, I’m hardheaded what can I say? Me and KT have had our battles in the past as well.

Lol, It isn't often we are on the same side of an argument. lol Mularkey was an ever going battle.

I'm a team defender to I can't defend them anymore. @TitanRedd We all want the team to win. We just have different paths to that goal. lol

Just now, KingTitan said:

Lol, It isn't often we are on the same side of an argument. lol Mularkey was an ever going battle.

I'm a team defender to I can't defend them anymore. @TitanRedd We all want the team to win. We just have different paths to that goal. lol

I’m stoke bout Vrabel though I can’t lie, hope he puts together a very good staff 

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Ignoring the fact that I'm not sure who else we would get, I'll take this. 
Whoever we get will be an unknown or unproven guy for the most part.

This is what I have come to realize since we have began hearing names thrown out for OC. As great as it would be to land a guy like Kubiak, both for MM and for Vrabel, all the signs are pointing to us going with a relatively unknown/unproven guy. It's going to be a risk hiring one of those guys, but for me the potential rewards outweigh the risks on a hire like that.

Pagano was only an NFL DC for one year, so I don't feel like we'd be missing out on a ton there. Still wouldn't mind the hire.

Jack Mewhort played OG under Pagano in Indy. Jack Mewhort and Vrabel both went to Ohio State. There's our connection right?

Ooooo and Malik Hooker. Connections for days, son.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Pagano was only an NFL DC for one year, so I don't feel like we'd be missing out on a ton there. Still wouldn't mind the hire.

Jack Mewhort played OG under Pagano in Indy. Jack Mewhort and Vrabel both went to Ohio State. There's our connection right?

Ooooo and Malik Hooker. Connections for days, son.

Lmao it all comes back to Ohio State. BILLY PRICE OR SAM HUBBARD AT 25!!!

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Damn Vrabel has no SB rings. They were all stole. “Things you learn on the Midday 180”

That has to be right below losing a family member in terms of worst possible things that can happen to you.

Archived