Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Titans, Vikings and Cardinals are only places with OC openings. 

With Callahan and DeFlippo being the "top" choices on the market, I'd think we'd have a chance at one of them.

I would say we would be the most ideal landing spot. Both Cardinals and Vikings have a murky QB situation so you would think that gives us an advantage, unless someone doesn't like MM for whatever reason or thinks they wouldn't be successful with him

4 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would say we would be the most ideal landing spot. Both Cardinals and Vikings have a murky QB situation so you would think that gives us an advantage, unless someone doesn't like MM for whatever reason or thinks they wouldn't be successful with him

Right.
However,  I will say that each spot has it's negatives and positives.
Vikings fresh off a NFC Championship...defense is in place. Offense is in place. Needs a QB.
Cardinals 8-8 should have a strong defense and a good running game with David Johnson returning. They have a little more room for a OC to create their own legacy with a blank slate.

And we have to understand there are some people who aren't crazy for Mariota and might not see him as this great QB to work with....
I think we are great spot because of everything together. Bookend OTs, TE, WR weapons, RB and a QB.  Just need the right vision and playcaller.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And we have to understand there are some people who aren't crazy for Mariota and might not see him as this great QB to work with....

To me, this is more fans/media than people in the league. In a proper offensive system I have no concerns other than health.

43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

How strong is that bond and is it strong enough to bypass a chance to advance the career?
"The Guy" feels he will choose us by today.

Even though local radio really made a nice case for why Vrabel would be waiting for DeFlippo.

I think we are waiting for DeFippo as well

Archived