Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Just because a coordinator didn’t pan out for another organization doesn’t mean he’s a bad hire.. you pretty much don’t find a coordinator that’s flawless on the open market, they all get HC jobs. 

No ****. But we let LeBeau go to target a coordinator who is already retired? Makes no sense. And you can find a good coordinator who isn’t a HC.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

No ****. But we let LeBeau go to target a coordinator who is already retired? Makes no sense. And you can find a good coordinator who isn’t a HC.

Okay that part I agree doesn’t make sense the part no thanks ravens fan sick of him ??‍♂️  5yrs top 12 defense what do the ravens have to help the defense, as we both know football is a game of field position, & a crappy inconsistent offense can hold your defense back, we were a good example of that this season.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

They actually have a lot of good players on that defense....

Good not elite, we have good players on our defense not elite, & how many years we’ve finished in the top 12, also take in account how much a defense stays on the field, & are put in bad field position because the offense can’t move the ball, it goes hand in hand. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Why are you acting like Vrabel’s some defensive guru though?

I’m not acting like he is, I for one wants Chuck Pagano but if you’re looking at the guys he’s been interviewing & listening to the rumors Vrabel doesn’t want to give his DC complete control, so if that’s how he feels a guy like Pees wouldn’t hurt is what I’m trying to say ?

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I’m not acting like he is, I for one wants Chuck Pagano but if you’re looking at the guys he’s been interviewing & listening to the rumors Vrabel doesn’t want to give his DC complete control, so if that’s how he feels a guy like Pees wouldn’t hurt is what I’m trying to say ?

Well if Pees is so good, why would he even take a job like that if he doesn’t have full control of the defense?

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

He's not. Just saying that maybe Vrable will not let him run so much prevent.....

Thank you for seeing my point, it’s crazy that think elite perfect coordinators are out here on the market jobless ? 5 top 12 fineshes & they saying he sucks no thank you because he sucks in 2 min warning or crucial situations but if Mike Tomlin was available for a HC or DC I guarantee 80% be like Robinson go get Tomlin & he’s not so clutch either ??‍♂️??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Well if Pees is so good, why would he even take a job like that if he doesn’t have full control of the defense?

Cause he clearly was retired but is giving us a thought because his buddy is a HC an I guess he wants to see him succeed at his 1st shot ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

there is literally no Coordinator in the NFL who has "full" control of anything.  Every head coach in the NFL has the right to change a play or route anytime they see fit. it would be the same here as was already stated by Vrable. Defensive coordinator will have full control except when he wants something specific just like every other team who lets the coordinators call plays.

Archived