Senior Bowl

bucsfan333

19 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I told you that weeks ago. ?

I remember, but after watching him in the bowl game, it is fair to question the accuracy.  Im assuming he is training somewhere for Indy, so Im assuming these latest tweets are a result of his training.  

As mentioned earlier, if he is that fast, why concerns about get off at the snap?  In a worst case scenerio, could Vea be a viable option at 7?  Pass rush is bad, but the run defense wasnt far behind.   I still believe Payne is a better prospect then Vea, but Im just a fan so my opinion means very little.  Besides, I believe the best QB pressure comes from the interior so Im all for upgrading DT. 

If Vea DOES run a sub-5 40, we won't have to worry about whether or not we take him at seven. He'll be a top five pick. Indy, NY, and even Cleveland could use his services.

But I'm skeptical too, given how slow he is off the snap. Granted, his 40 will be timed based on when HE starts, not a football.

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Licht is going to have a lot of interest in Shephard.  He has the size they covet, I read a bio on him that he didnt play football for 2 years to help his family.  Im pulling for this guy to get drafted and make a roster, hopefully the Bucs.

Archived