Post Game/NFC Championship Talk

bzane

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Anyone worried about facing Lagerrette Blount & Chris Long? Will they have any information that they can pass on to the Eagles players & coaches? I hope it's not a John Gruden situation when he coached against his ex Raiders in the SB for the Bucs.

Not in the least. If the Eagles beat the Pats it'll be because Pederson is a really good coach and Foles plays out of his mind again.

The Dola's playoff success is actually kind of ridiculous. His best statistical season had him catching 85 passes for 689 yards and 3 TDs. In his career he averages 37 yards per game and 9.6 yards per catch in the regular season. He's never caught more than 4 TDs in a season.

In the playoffs (12 games) he averages 46.4 yards per game, 11.3 yards per catch and has 6 TD catches. 

2 minutes ago, bluemushrooms said:

I feel wayyyy better about playing against the Eagles than the Vikings. 

So do I but we can't discount the possibility that whatever fire was lit under Foles' butt tonight stays lit.  The Eagles are a damn good team all around, particularly on defense, and they'll give the Pats all they can handle.

11 minutes ago, Starless said:

So do I but we can't discount the possibility that whatever fire was lit under Foles' butt tonight stays lit.  The Eagles are a damn good team all around, particularly on defense, and they'll give the Pats all they can handle.

Eagles have a tough D but, I was way more scared of the Vikes D.

I'm mostly hoping we don't get annihilated by Ajayi going Supersaiyen like he seems to like to do every 5th game.  

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Look at the Giants SB's. Look at this Eagles D line. You guys still have the GOATs but you should be worried about the Eagles D line. Looking forward to the hype over these two weeks

The Jags have a better one and they were handled well

Archived