Post Game/NFC Championship Talk

bzane

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Look at the Giants SB's. Look at this Eagles D line. You guys still have the GOATs but you should be worried about the Eagles D line. Looking forward to the hype over these two weeks

We heard this all last week as well. Pats OL stepped up big time yesterday. I’m confident they’ll be ready for the challenge again.

Should be a good one. But when aren’t Patriots Super Bowls? 

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

We heard this all last week as well. Pats OL stepped up big time yesterday. I’m confident they’ll be ready for the challenge again.

Should be a good one. But when aren’t Patriots Super Bowls? 

can we just blow out the opponent ONCE? JUST ONCE? PLEASE GOD

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Cooks isnt a great overall wr yet but what he brings to the table is so valuable because of how teams are forced to play him 

Exactly. All those hitches and comebacks they ran last night only worked because the Jags were scared of being beaten deep.

Not to mention the drop that would have been a TD almost certainly.

On 2018-01-21 at 7:29 PM, NFL Network said:

Pulling for the Eagles and a meet up with LG & Chris Long. Don't want the Vikings as don't want to play a SB on the road in that venue with all that noise. 

On 2018-01-21 at 9:52 PM, 1ForTheThumb said:

I could watch this over and over and over and over again.

On 2018-01-21 at 9:19 PM, NFL_Advisor said:

will the pats be the home team... if so... I hope they chose to wear the white jerseys...

On 2018-01-21 at 9:19 PM, NFL_Advisor said:

will the pats be the home team... if so... I hope they chose to wear the white jerseys...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22188550/new-england-patriots-wear-road-white-jerseys-super-bowl

Archived