Defense - Raising the Barr

vike daddy

Just now, vike daddy said:

could have had up to three int's.

Barr's was tough, to be fair. It took him diving/extending to get his hand on it and he is 6-5.

Alexander probably should have had his, seems like the ball snuck up on him though. Easy TD too.

Waynes had a chance at a diving Int, another somewhat difficult play. 

None of these were really horrible drops, they just didn't capitalize.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

How's the majority of this board feel about Trae Waynes? Good enough to give a 5th year option to or let him go after next season? I think an argument could be made either way.

They have until May to determine whether they're going to pick it up or not...I'd rather wait until the whole season has played out first before making that decision.  

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

How's the majority of this board feel about Trae Waynes? Good enough to give a 5th year option to or let him go after next season? I think an argument could be made either way.

Overall, he's been pretty bad so far and has not lived up to his draft position. I wouldn't be surprised if the team picked up his option, but if they don't, the team wouldn't suffer too much.

4 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Playmakers need to make plays. And while the defense played very well, out playmakers failed to capitalize on their opportunities. 

I thoughts Rhodes' one was the worst. Seeing it live it looked like a tough grab, from what I remember/saw. However, when they showed the replay I cringed. He's a very very good CB but that was a catch he has to make. 

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

As of right now, no, he’s not worth the option. 

4 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

It seems I am more likely to notice when a player fouls up than when he takes care of business. I was very surprised to see Waynes listed as a top run stopping CB. When I watch I notice things like this:

Well it didn't help that he was held on that play....

Archived