Blake Bortles and the future at Quarterback

pwny

Im very surprised that Cousins isn't a topic of discussion in the QB situation. A legitimate QB, with good age and a good level of play this last season (even can play better). 

With Cousins this team can play good in offense and good in defense... what is the doubt? WHAT?

Cut Bortles and sign Cousins, we have the BEST project (at Vikings level) compared to teams that are in a complicated QB situation.

4 hours ago, SpanishJaguar said:

Im very surprised that Cousins isn't a topic of discussion in the QB situation. A legitimate QB, with good age and a good level of play this last season (even can play better). 

With Cousins this team can play good in offense and good in defense... what is the doubt? WHAT?

Cut Bortles and sign Cousins, we have the BEST project (at Vikings level) compared to teams that are in a complicated QB situation.

The money it would take to sign him likely would cost us Arob or someone legit

5 hours ago, SpanishJaguar said:

I don't believe that to be so, if every one is so sold on Kirk he would still be a Redskin.. if an organization like the Redskins don't believe he's the answer but now he's the leagues answer? How does that make sense? I never was a fan of Kirk Cousin he has plenty of games where he chokes games away and you see it coming before it even comes I use to do the same thing watching games with Cowboys fans when Romo played you can literally call out before he throws a pick. What a lot of fans do is they see the numbers of players and they think oh they're great and awesome sometimes sit down and just watch players. Some how Cyprien was a huge lose for the Jags around the league last off season.. Jags fans are like are y'all sniffing dust? Why because fans around the league look at stats and not game play. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The money it would take to sign him likely would cost us Arob or someone legit

to get kirk in this market where a QB who started a total of 9 games got like 27 million a year means kirk should be hitting 30 if he hits the market freely.  anyone really wanna lose Arob and future cap space for a Slight upgrade at QB when u can draft like Luke Falk(who i believe was compared to Kirk this year) likely in round 3. 

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

to get kirk in this market where a QB who started a total of 9 games got like 27 million a year means kirk should be hitting 30 if he hits the market freely.  anyone really wanna lose Arob and future cap space for a Slight upgrade at QB when u can draft like Luke Falk(who i believe was compared to Kirk this year) likely in round 3. 

Just because the 49ers paid that doesn't mean Kirk deserves so much more. The 49ers think Jimmy will be better than Kirk but lets not act like Kirk is even on Ryan or Staffords level. Although i feel like I’d rather get a QB round 1 or 2 even in a trade up rather than hope a 3rd or later will be our guy after Blake(assuming he re-signs and takes a step forward)

Archived