It was a good season

CriminalMind

It was a fun season to watch. Sad it ended this way, but at least there wasn’t complete heartbreak because the Vikings were so close to a victory. Dalvin Cook will be back next year stronger than ever, got a young group of talented players, and more to add in free agency and the draft. I’m looking at a good year next year. 

It was a fun ride. The team has a solid core to build around. Sadly, for 31 teams every year it ends with something other than a SB win. A few teams take an outsized portion of the championship trophies. They will not be together much longer. The Vikings are positioned well to compete in the future. It will be exciting to see how the future works out for the team. 

The future starts now!

12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

GREAT season! exceeded expectations as a team and for many players.

I think that is why I am not that bummed out.  The team had big question marks going into the season.  Good news is some of those have been answered.  Hopefully others can be fixed.

13-3 and a divisional win over probably the best team in the NFC, that's a phenomenal season. I just hope this team isn't reminiscent of the 2015 Cardinals. I think our team is much younger and the future should be brighter, but it just worries me. Especially if the blowout momentum carries over into next season.

Archived