1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

Also, who else lives in Philly?

I live in a couch

1 hour ago, Blahman88 said:

I live in a couch

You booked your flights yet?

You booked your flights yet?

If I was not having a baby this month, had a car that didn't need £1,200 doing to it and I wasn't unemployed I'd be there.

1 hour ago, Blahman88 said:

If I was not having a baby this month, had a car that didn't need £1,200 doing to it and I wasn't unemployed I'd be there.

mere speed bumps

Also, who else lives in Philly?

I work 15 minutes outside of the city, and live about 35 minutes away. Are you gonna be in town?

For real lets use this thread as the official planning event. 

@Jroc04

@BLick12

@Kiltman

@Jlash

@BAConrad

@Phire

@babyatemydingo

What ya'll doing for this, how hard you wanna pregame on Saturday, if you don't want in on the nerdy forum get together then i totally understand but will hate you. 

In order:

1. Drinking whiskey sours like water

2. Refer to above

I'm in Boone right now chilling. I think I'm gonna drive to Philly after the weekend and spend SB week in Philly. I'll just crash at my uncles

@ianlewis16

Drive up to Boone tomorrow night.

Im staying literally 2 minutes from App State. And classes are in session so it's basically poon city. Ive been to so many college towns before and visited so many different schools and this might just be my favorite. The girl to guy ratio is quite favorable. 

I was at some bar called The Local last night and it was jam packed with fine 20 year old college vag. 

Ended up going back to one girls "sorority house" (I use quotes because it was just a student apartment building but apparently, as she told me, in NC it's illegal for a large group of just women to live in a house by themselves because it's considered a brothel....I thought she was messing with me but she was not. Oh man. God bless North Carolina)

I wish I could go...
I'll vouch for Ian though, he's a normal dude if you wanna hang out with him lol.

48 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

mere speed bumps

I'll be there for the tripeat in two years

@Phire, @Jroc04 and I will meet you at Tired Hands and get you drunk. As Action Bronson would say, "shmashed". 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:28 AM, Jlash said:

When's the next time you'll get this chance? 

Believe me I've asked myself that. But I think financial responsibility wins the day lol. If I lived closer than Florida I'd definitely be there.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:31 AM, Phire said:

Believe me I've asked myself that. But I think financial responsibility wins the day lol. If I lived closer than Florida I'd definitely be there.

tenor.gif

On 1/25/2018 at 8:32 AM, Jlash said:

tenor.gif

More..... tuddies....

On 1/25/2018 at 8:41 AM, Danger said:

More..... tuddies....

I've embraced the tuddies now. Whoever has the sig with Dougie P in that says "More Tuddies" makes me laugh every time now. You guys wore me down. 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:42 AM, Jlash said:

I've embraced the tuddies now. Whoever has the sig with Dougie P in that says "More Tuddies" makes me laugh every time now. You guys wore me down. 

tuddydroppin

On 1/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, Jlash said:

@Phire, @Jroc04 and I will meet you at Tired Hands and get you drunk. As Action Bronson would say, "shmashed". 

hYkIgYd.gif

Respect to @Kiltman for the awesome sig that he has bestowed upon me.

21 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Respect to @Kiltman for the awesome sig that he has bestowed upon me.

moar tuddies and the little things I did to ians sig make me happy when i see them ha
As does the Dawk sig @Danger has

20 hours ago, Kiltman said:

moar tuddies and the little things I did to ians sig make me happy when i see them ha
As does the Dawk sig @Danger has

If feel like we need to get @808 a Nick Foles sig for the SB.

He, like Foles, came in to do the the GDT's after a successful run and may people doubted him after his first  GDT of the Rams game and the loss of our Carson Wentz (praise be unto him), but, like Foles, he has continued to come out every week and execute and now he has made the GDT for the Super Bowl.

20 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If feel like we need to get @808 a Nick Foles sig for the SB.

He, like Foles, came in to do the the GDT's after a successful run and may people doubted him after his first  GDT of the Rams game and the loss of our Carson Wentz (praise be unto him), but, like Foles, he has continued to come out every week and execute and now he has made the GDT for the Super Bowl.

I agree however there has to be some kind of Tribute to the Mamba in it. Only fitting he can worship 24-7 being on this site too. Just saying.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, Jlash said:

Dis where da party at?

On 1/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, ninjapirate said:

Damn I have been on this forum since before our last super bowl appearance. 

same. man oh man. 

For real lets use this thread as the official planning event. 

@Jroc04

@BLick12

@Kiltman

@Jlash

@BAConrad

@Phire

@babyatemydingo

What ya'll doing for this, how hard you wanna pregame on Saturday, if you don't want in on the nerdy forum get together then i totally understand but will hate you. 

Archived