Warford to the Pro Bowl

JMG5

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

He would’ve been my 4th pick from the Saints line. But if they strictly need a RG I guess?

Ram, Peat, Unger, Warford, Armstead? In that order?

I would've loved to see Ram get in, but I guess they needed another guard like you said. 

Warford played solid, but it wasn't Pro Bowl level in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Ram, Peat, Unger, Warford, Armstead? In that order?

I would've loved to see Ram get in, but I guess they needed another guard like you said. 

Warford played solid, but it wasn't Pro Bowl level in my opinion.

Ram Peat Armstead Warford Unger

Though I should state Armstead is just on talent, not this particular season.

58 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I guess he got in as an alternate?

I didn't think he played amazing this year, but it's good that someone on our offensive line got in.

I felt Warford was every bit of what we thought we were getting... above average to borderline top end run blocker with a solid base and above averge pass protector. He's a top 10-15 guard that got what the market value was. He battled an abdominal injury this season and still delievered a solid 1st year in this system. Well earned and glad for him.

12 hours ago, livinspree said:

When Warford was good this year... he was damn good and Nasty... I noticed when he was in or out.

He was good this year for us, but was if Pro Bowl level? I find it hard to believe he played like a Top 10 guard this year.

3 hours ago, JMG5 said:

He was good this year for us, but was if Pro Bowl level? I find it hard to believe he played like a Top 10 guard this year.

His play was underrated... was he a top 10 guard in the NFL, maybe not but was he one of the best RG's in the NFC? I believe he was.

Archived