Jack Doyle named to Pro Bowl

Wyld Stallyns

With the Patriots making the Super Bowl, Rob Gronkowski won’t be going to the Pro Bowl. Doyle was named his replacement. He joins T.Y. Hilton (replaced an injured A.J. green) as another Colt’s pro bowler 

i heard a lot of people (ie non Colts fans) dogging him this year and never understood why. I thought he played well but didn’t think he was pro bowl good.

9 hours ago, stallyns said:

i heard a lot of people (ie non Colts fans) dogging him this year and never understood why. I thought he played well but didn’t think he was pro bowl good.

Hmmmmm: However persuasive Young Doyle's qualifications may or may not be for the present season, @stallyns, would you say that it is reasonable that next year, perhaps having Andrew Luck rather than Briskets passing to him; and Josh McDaniels working his offensive magic (having schemed after all for Rob Gronkowski, among others), that Young Doyle will have an even better season than this, his Pro Bowl one?

I think that our injuries have severely dampened our offense to the point where defenses can game plan easier for us. I think that, more than anything, is why Doyle went from having a Pro Bowl year, to being an alternate. As Bzane noted, I see a return this coming season to his previous years level. 

Archived