Senior Bowl Thread

CalhounLambeau

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Mayfield is so much better than Allen

Allen doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors during the practices thus far. I really can't see someone taking him in the top 10. I think that is going to end very, very badly. 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm honestly very surprised James Washington came in at 5'10 and 7/8. I thought he was at least 6'0 tall. OK STATE is usually very spot on with their height/weight on their depth chart, unlike a lot of programs. He was listed at 6'0.

That said, he has freakishly long arms...they're bigger than PSU's TE Casicky! He is just built very weird. I haven't seen too many body types like his before. I have no idea what to make of him athletically based upon his build.

It's difficult for me to quantify -- some will say because I'm way off base -- but I look at him and Mohamed Sanu immediately comes to mind.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, sammymvpknight said:

Sean Payton allegedly is in love with Mayfield...probably because Mayfield is essentially a young Sean Payton. 

I don't think he's got the ammo to move up that far.

He's also no dummy. I'm sure he will try his best to jump up for him. I'm sure he sees Drew Brees with better mobility.

8 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Won $50 on him coming in over 72 inches, xD

I think Baker (barring anything crazy happening), will now definitely be a top 15 pick in the draft...

Easily. That's a no brainer when more teams need QBs that available QBs.

Mayfield looking legit.  Getting rave reviews.  Says he might not play in the game and head home for his family issue, but he's showed well in practice.

Allen improved today according to some.  Still a lot of overthrowing his receivers.  Needs to learn to use more touch.  Fastest throw clocked at 66.14 mph lol.  Deep ball on point.  Interviewing well.  Word is that he's doing enough according to gms and scouts to be a top ten pick, but who knows.

Lauletta supposedly showing accuracy and a quick release.

Falk spinning it well, showing good anticipation and timing.  Interviewing well.

Washington. Hamilton, and Gallup are all supposedly dominating at receiver.  Berrios getting open at ease in 1 on 1's and showing a lot of grit.

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Who is the #2 OG off the board? Wynn or Hernandez? Or someone else?

What round does this Lauletta kid go in, if he performs well at the combine and looks good in the game? He kinda sounds like Jimmy G.

I guess it depends on the team/scheme, so it's hard to judge. Two very different players, right?

Archived