Senior Bowl Thread

CalhounLambeau

10 hours ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

Can anyone give a report on Nick Deluca? Has he made any flashes or just been a guy so far in practice?

Interception yesterday and a tackle fora loss. Fundamentally sound. Some concerns about long speed, but is clearly one of the most polished linebackers there. I like his game. 

5 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Any see stuff on Nathan Shepard, DT,  Fort Hays State?  A friend who watches the practice was impressed.

I just read this morning that he hurt his hand or something and is done for a few weeks.

7 hours ago, reamer said:

Interception yesterday and a tackle fora loss. Fundamentally sound. Some concerns about long speed, but is clearly one of the most polished linebackers there. I like his game. 

Good to hear. I think he can be a solid player at the next level. Mid to late rounds he could be a steal. 

2 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

Soooooo is this really going to be the year where we see 4 QBs go in the top 10? Everyone I know in the industry personally and most media members that I trust seem to believe Allen/Darnold/Mayfield/Rosen are top 15 locks. 

It's still early but we very well could see 4 QBs in the top 6. FA will help paint a better picture

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think Fall will go much higher than people expect. He has the physical tools and is probably the most poised QB in the draft. Kind of reminds me of a pre-Matty Melt Matt Ryan. 

He reminds you of a #1 pick?

Archived