Senior Bowl Thread

CalhounLambeau

6 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think Fall will go much higher than people expect. He has the physical tools and is probably the most poised QB in the draft. Kind of reminds me of a pre-Matty Melt Matt Ryan. 

This isn't the hot take thread.

Luke Falk does not have the physical tools. He's adequately sized with a weak arm. Plus he's not going to beat teams with his legs. He's got solid accuracy and played in a pop shot offense against vanilla zones. He's nowhere near the other top QB's. Plus he got benched this season for poor play. Hard to imagine he wasn't good enough to stay in the game for Washington State but he'd be good enough to get drafted in the first 3 rounds.

He really could go undrafted. I'd bet he gets drafted in the 5th-7th round range, but I would be shocked to hear his name called before then. He's just simply not good enough.

11 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Will Herandez and Nathan Shephard had battled each other. Shephard ended up suffering broken hand.  Damn

And Shepard is the only one to beat Herandez.

Too bad about the hand.  I wanted to see more of him against better competition.

Optimum Scouting's Eric Galko notes that Arizona State RB Kalen Ballage impressed throughout the Senior Bowl practice week.

"Here, he's shown outstanding pass catching comfort and extension, plus bend for a taller running back, and multiple areas for easy improvement," Galko writes. As for what to work on moving forward in the draft process, Ballage's vision and gap anticipation are two major potential hurdles for NFL teams.

This is a quote on Roto about the Senior Bowl and Ballage.

My question is, how are vision and anticipation "areas for easy improvement"? It seems like guys who lack those skills are damned by it more often than not. 

On 1/25/2018 at 7:19 PM, pigsooie5 said:

It's still early but we very well could see 4 QBs in the top 6. FA will help paint a better picture

That's probably a tad optimistic.  I'd anticipate three in the top 6, and four in the top 12.

Archived