Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as head coach

The Gnat

3 hours ago, tom cody said:

Seems like a very good hire for Arizona. No reason that team with a new QB and a healthy David Johnson can't get to the playoffs again next year.

I doubt it.  Even though it went downhill at the end Arians was a great coach who had a winning record when Palmer was hurt.  Now you're guaranteed a downgrade at QB with a rookie HC.  The defense would have to make a leap into Vikings/Jags territory.

13 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I doubt it.  Even though it went downhill at the end Arians was a great coach who had a winning record when Palmer was hurt.  Now you're guaranteed a downgrade at QB with a rookie HC.  The defense would have to make a leap into Vikings/Jags territory.

I'd say we're guaranteed an upgrade. Palmer didn't play last year as far as I'm concerned. Can't get much worse than Gabbert and Stanton. (And yes I remember Skelton and Max Hall)

On 1/23/2018 at 8:29 AM, FalconFan13 said:

As a Falcon fan i approve this hire :D  Takes away a damn good coach from a rival at what they do best.  Now lets see if we can downgrade that Panthers D coaching squad just a little with a bad hire ;)

As a Saints fan...I approve this message :D

7 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Falcons and Saints fans agreeing on stuff? That’s gross. Next thing you know, some Bucs fan is gonna pop in and comment like their opinion on anything matters. Blech.

LOL come on now we all know it doesn't >.>    It's all fun and games until someone takes it to far my friend :D

• Like 1

On 24/01/2018 at 3:39 AM, DirtyDez said:

Re: the defense. The last 6 weeks, when this team went 4-2 they were in that territory.