Leisher's 2018 Mock draft # ?

jleisher

2 hours ago, Anthony Dilweg said:

Mr. Leisher, 

My apologies but I have one more thought to offer on this matter.  It is not my intent to embarrass you, but I feel I must share.  Upon further reflection, I fail to see how you can endorse the signing of a quarterback whom you are unable to prove to be a college graduate.  We all agree you must be a college graduate to be eligible to play in the NFL.  Imagine an instance in which the entire charade is discovered mid season with #12 nursing an ailment once more.  Why, we would have no quarterback on the roster!  You think Brent Hundley was disappointing, I must ask you to imagine the center snapping the ball to an empty void.  That type of offense would be inefficient at best with the potential to be a full blown disaster.  

I am not sure if you play checkers Mr. Leisher, but I believe that is what they call Checkmate!  I suggest you delete your account and toss your computer in the rubbish.

Yours,

Dilweg

Go away troll...

In all seriousness, this seems like a sensible mock for me, but I hate the offseason moves. Just too many cuts that probably won't happen and as much as I like Landry, I have to admit that he'd be a terrible fit here. He should go to a team like Tennessee that could use some proven weapons around Mariota. Moncrief sounds like a good poach and Trent Murphy is worth it at 4 a year. 

Archived