Yannick and Telvin make Pro Bowl - Bring Jaguars total to 6

pwny

Cool.  Seemed like Yan was really disappointed/annoyed that he didn't get the nod originally (and sorta rightfully so imo, considering he deserved to be there).  Probably means a lot to him.  Good chance for him to get his name out there, which is the big first step to getting Pro Bowl nods in the first place.

17 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Cool.  Seemed like Yan was really disappointed/annoyed that he didn't get the nod originally (and sorta rightfully so imo, considering he deserved to be there).  Probably means a lot to him.  Good chance for him to get his name out there, which is the big first step to getting Pro Bowl nods in the first place.

It makes me wonder if Calais did this on purpose. Campbell is already and All-round and probably going to win DMVP. Why not allow the young bull to get into the Pro Bowl? Yan deserves it after the work he put in. 

46 minutes ago, Jags said:

It makes me wonder if Calais did this on purpose. Campbell is already and All-round and probably going to win DMVP. Why not allow the young bull to get into the Pro Bowl? Yan deserves it after the work he put in. 

I think this + the injury he sustained are the reasons he opted out. Knew it would go to Yan, so it made it easier. 

Archived