*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

I hope we stick with whatever we end up doing with the jerseys. I'm sick of changing them every few years. Would be nice to find a jersey and stick with it for a long time/forever like some of these other teams do.

I'm excited about the switch (although I did like our jerseys minus the two tone helmet), but it'd be nice to stick with one at some point. Hell, go back to our old jerseys:

20141209-Jags20thTaylor.jpg

3 minutes ago, VLoo said:

He's talking about the helmets, not the actual uniforms. No more of this 2 tone garbage.

Yeah, you're right actually. I read it wrong too.

But Ryan Day who seems to have the inside scoop said on Twitter a couple months back he's expecting black jerseys as the primary as well/heard that was to be the case. Hopefully things changed or he's wrong, but I'm kind of in the mindset at this point that will be the case.

I like black jerseys, but teal is so much better and makes us unique. Hope we make the switch.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, you're right actually. I read it wrong too.

But Ryan Day who seems to have the inside scoop said on Twitter a couple months back he's expecting black jerseys as the primary as well/heard that was to be the case. Hopefully things changed or he's wrong, but I'm kind of in the mindset at this point that will be the case.

I like black jerseys, but teal is so much better and makes us unique. Hope we make the switch.

I thought it was the MadeByTim guy? But I also heard the same, just holding out hope for teal everything.

Just now, VLoo said:

I thought it was the MadeByTim guy? But I also heard the same, just holding out hope for teal everything.

Sorry, was just reading some stuff from Day. Got them mixed up.

Teal would definitely be ideal. I just hope if we do end up going black there's plenty of teal involved in the jersey too.

1 hour ago, VLoo said:

He's talking about the helmets, not the actual uniforms. No more of this 2 tone garbage.

Thank you for the clarification. Now let's hope they will be nice enough to make Teal the home jersey color. 

Archived