.Buzz

*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

Once again, it looks like Jalen wasn't lying to us and he definitely didn't sugar coat the thoughts on the uniform. At the end of the day, I don't care what they look like if they win a super bowl in them. 

Campbell’s set should be the primaries. 

Like the black, like the teal, the white on whites look like the stock uniform you get in a video game before you actually choose a design tho 

I really like them.

I absolutely love that we can wear the teal pants any week... that's always been on my wish list, regardless of how I felt about the uniforms. 

I suppose I'd like the all teal to be the homies, but keeping it special makes sense. 

Teal numbers on the white jerseys from the early days will always be my favorite. I was hoping that would come back, but I'm not mad. 

Those helmets with the teal sparkles would've been nice.

At the end of the day these look like they can stick around for decades with only the usual minor tweaks. 

Edited by MoJo122-b-21
Spellcheck wasn't on the ball

Urgh. The replica jerseys look like cheap Chinese knockoffs. 

Loveeeee them. Wish teal was primary, but at least the black jerseys look great.

43 minutes ago, Jags said:

Once again, it looks like Jalen wasn't lying to us and he definitely didn't sugar coat the thoughts on the uniform. At the end of the day, I don't care what they look like if they win a super bowl in them. 

What are you talking about? Lol. He said it was a fair video of players first seeing the video, not that he disliked them lol.

These are easily the best since the 90s imo.

Just now, .Buzz said:

These are easily the best since the 90s imo.

I think everything from 95-08 were better (except those abominations in 97 that had to be fixed during preseason), pretty much because teal was the primary.

The teal on black on this set might be my all time favorite though.