*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

So it's basically just the old ones? Fine by me so long as you're at least getting rid of the ridiculous two tone helmets. I actually have a Jags MJD Jersey in my closet somewhere.

That said, these would have been sweet.

v32eKXS.png

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I think everything from 95-08 were better (except those abominations in 97 that had to be fixed during preseason), pretty much because teal was the primary.

The teal on black on this set might be my all time favorite though. 

Shadow numbers were the worst idea in the history of uniforms. 

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I think everything from 95-08 were better (except those abominations in 97 that had to be fixed during preseason), pretty much because teal was the primary.

The teal on black on this set might be my all time favorite though. 

Ones in the 2000's we're great, but I think I like these slightly more.

I was one who - when they were released - didn’t have a problem with the two tone helmet. But they were never as good as the ones that sat on the display table. So I’m glad they’re actually goodthis time. 

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

17323344_BG1.jpg?auto=webp&disable=upsca

What is drastically different than a clean lookike NYG? There's stripes at the neck and I believe a slight shade of color on the sleeves and that's about it. Not much going on equals good imo, especially with what we're seeing happening nowadays with TB and TEN.

Either way, I think they look nice and I expect them to look better when we actually see them today rather than a picture at an airport. But if you wanted plain/clean, I'm not sure what else you could have wanted unless you dislike the number font.

Nothing is really drastically different.  That's the point though.  It's NYG lookalike with a little cheeto cat badge stuck on.  Largely because the numbers are just sorta copy/paste borderless "meh", straight outta the Giants design playbook.  Like, it's fine with the Giants because it's actually a classic, iconic look for them.  It's their look.

Whereas the Jaguars, they're nattering on about "classic" and "tradition".  That's the 90s for the Jaguars...not...whenever the Giants conceived of their uniforms that we're copying.  xD

If you're gonna do simple and clean, you've gotta nail it, or it just ends up looking incredibly dull.  Which is what they have here.  The numbers are like 80% of the design, and they botched them.  Fix the numbers and these would be pretty darn awesome.  Little details make a big difference in a simple design.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Nothing is really drastically different.  That's the point though.  It's NYG lookalike with a little cheeto cat badge stuck on.  Largely because the numbers are just sorta copy/paste borderless "meh", straight outta the Giants design playbook.  Like, it's fine with the Giants because it's actually a classic, iconic look for them.  It's their look.

Whereas the Jaguars, they're nattering on about "classic" and "tradition".  That's the 90s for the Jaguars...not...whenever the Giants conceived of their uniforms that we're copying.  xD

If you're gonna do simple and clean, you've gotta nail it, or it just ends up looking incredibly dull.  Which is what they have here.  The numbers are like 80% of the design, and they botched them.  Fix the numbers and these would be pretty darn awesome.  Little details make a big difference in a simple design.

I think they nailed it besides teal not being primary.

People just have different tastes I guess.

Archived