*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

I will say, the usage of teal is good on the black uniform

2gc5OjJ.jpg

I want to see how the numbers look when in motion, but black framing white lettering is a staple of typography because of how well it works no matter the circumstance.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I will say, the usage of teal is good on the black uniform

2gc5OjJ.jpg

I want to see how the numbers look when in motion, but black framing white lettering is a staple of typography because of how well it works no matter the circumstance.

Yeah.  I do like how they've slipped a healthy dose of teal into the black uniforms.  And the numbers should be pretty easy to read at least.

Totally uninteresting and unfinished looking stylistically though.  Especially because of the nice teal accents that already take the look away from that rudimentary as possible look anyway.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

What the heck.  The teal looks really awesome on these things, right up until Jalen with the All Teal at the end, where it just looks like a Dolphin jersey or something.  Weird.

The one from the screen cap terrifies me. Please don’t be that color. Aqua goes with orange well, that’s why the Dolphins have such a fantastic set. But that shade does not fit our other colors at all.

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

having flashbacks? San+Diego+Chargers+v+Jacksonville+Jaguar

The issue with those jerseys was that they washed out into a lifeless pale blue. That and the nonsense Reebok did with the stretch materials that made the striping completely inconsistent.

This is way different.

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

The one from the screen cap terrifies me. Please don’t be that color. Aqua goes with orange well, that’s why the Dolphins have such a fantastic set. But that shade does not fit our other colors at all.

That's kinda the problem with teal. It's very variant depending on light. But yeah that looks like a light shade of teal/blue.

If anything that all teal shows why these new jerseys severely needed accent colors (gold)

15 minutes ago, Jags said:

I feel the same way Jalen feels at the end of this video "honestly if we're out there balling, then it doesn't really matter".

I mean, if they're winning...who cares.  Fine.

But it'd still be preferable to be winning in really awesome uniforms.

I mean...if you take that "as long as we're winning, who cares" mentality to it's extreme...why not just roll out in practice unis.  Who cares, as long as we're winning right?

Archived