*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, iPwn said:

1ELbG1t.jpg

Peculiar. But if anyone was legitimately interested in what the last set would look like without the two-tone helmet, there you go.

Hmm. Doesn't look all that bad. I am going to miss that JAGS shield, but the uniform overall, I can live without it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, .Buzz said:

Pretty much my thoughts.

I hate the new jaguars uniforms. They are so bland and boring. Literally nothing about them are unique and a total waste. The cards shows just change the helmet and theyd be perfect

5 hours ago, Dboi2001 said:

I hate the new jaguars uniforms. They are so bland and boring. Literally nothing about them are unique and a total waste. The cards shows just change the helmet and theyd be perfect

They were definitely not perfect except for the helmet before though.  They were way too far to the other extreme, full of busy details and gimmicky looking.

Now they're just like, a gimmicky version of "simple" though.  Which is disappointing.  Shouldn't be this hard to find a happy medium.  They nailed it pretty much right out the gate back in the 90s.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Also, is that made out of a freakin' bedsheet?

Welcome to the early 90's, where like 12 different companies had license to make NFL jerseys and many of them just kinda did stuff randomly.

• 1 month later...

Archived