*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

48 minutes ago, iPwn said:

@Tugboat I do have some wonderful news. Tim hated the teal that you and I both hate. So if he’s saying these are the best since before then, I think we can surmise that we’re getting good teal again.

That is indeed wonderful news.  I love good Teal.  It's the best.

Though like we discussed earlier, it does seem that sometimes the material or whatever can cause good teals to look bad, and bad teals to look okay in certain lighting conditions and stuff.  So it can be hard to read from just some limited glances.

But here's hoping...

21 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Someone else who claims to have seen them said the following:

TV numbers and torso numbers have the same color design.

They described them as “clean”

Said there is no Nike gimmicks to the design 

Said the closest example in the NFL would be the Vikings color rush, with teal on black

cr-thumb-ujgbsuck-big-091216--nfl_mezz_1

Yes please.

This would be ideal imo.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yes please.

This would be ideal imo.

Also, when you say this, do you mean our numbers will be teal on the black jerseys for our main ones? Or are those for color rush?

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Also, when you say this, do you mean our numbers will be teal on the black jerseys for our main ones? Or are those for color rush?

According to this person, black is primary, teal is the alternate.

I’m mocking up something real quick for this. Give me a few minutes.

As much as I’m firmly in the go back go teal camp, if they bring out something like that, I will be very happy. Of all the mock ups and ideas, I think that’s my absolute favorite.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

As much as I’m firmly in the go back go teal camp, if they bring out something like that, I will be very happy. Of all the mock ups and ideas, I think that’s my absolute favorite.

Yeah.  If it comes out nice and clean like that, i'd be able to put aside my lust for more teal.

The more I think about it under the assumption that we’re staying with black, the more that I absolutely want to see the black jersey, gold and black trim on the numbers and teal numbers. I think the numbers on that are perfect.

12 hours ago, iPwn said:

NGc1o3r.png

XUzZbqJ.png

This looks the coolest imo from all the stuff that's been posted so far. Glad I don't have to look at those ugly helmets that looked like they had throw up on the back of them anymore when we play you guys!

So I got some new info privately about the jersey.

I’m going to update my guess at some point, but from what this person said, the Vikings color rush comparison seems right.

Archived