*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

“Sleeve stripes are lower and closer together. Not as sharp. Pants stripes too thick but they do look like that. Nike check is above the sleeve stripes. But your pretty much looking at the new Jaguars uniforms in your pic.”

According to someone who says they saw the mock-up and had some of the info I got from my source.

9 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Dude I LOVE these.

What is what all the hate on social media? Did people want something crazy ala TB or what TEN is about to put out I hear?

Classic and traditional is generally the way to go. I think these are terrific if this is them.

My only real concern is the numbers.

In 97, we were forced to change our jerseys in the middle of preseason because the tv numbers were illegible on screen and for the broadcasters. High contrast border colors are almost always necessary for this and I think in game action, there’s going to be a blurring issue with how the human brain processes characters.

The numbers are not finished yet, but my understanding is that extends solely to typeface. It’s possible a border gets added though, I suppose.

Some of those are okay, but the lack of any bordering to the numbers, and something about the "claw marks" looks very arena league/practice jersey or something.  Like they couldn't afford to go to the "premium package" with a 3rd colour on the uniforms.  The numbers are one thing that i actually really like with our outgoing uniforms.

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Some of those are okay, but the lack of any bordering to the numbers, and something about the "claw marks" looks very arena league/practice jersey or something.  Like they couldn't afford to go to the "premium package" with a 3rd colour on the uniforms.  The numbers are one thing that i actually really like with our outgoing uniforms.

I wish they would do this

Upby7Zw.png

Legit top 5 uniform in the NFL if they went with that. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I wish they would do this

Upby7Zw.png

Legit top 5 uniform in the NFL if they went with that. 

I mean...just because that was a leak of the jersey doesn't mean they were done working on it completely. It's possible.

14 hours ago, Jags said:

I see that everyone is liking the new uni concept, but where is the Jags shield? I love that shield! That's one of the few things that I love about the most recent uniform. 

Yeah.  That too.  Shield > Cheeto Cat.

Archived