*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

10 hours ago, iPwn said:

I wish they would do this

Upby7Zw.png

Legit top 5 uniform in the NFL if they went with that. 

Yeah.  It's some relatively minor tweaks to a couple design elements, but that makes a massive difference to the overall look and feel of the uniform.  Just feels so much more "high end" and polished.

• 3 weeks later...

I for one, am happy that they are allegedly NOT designed by Football Coach Doug Marrone.

I saw what his sandwich looked like, and i want no part of looking at the football uniform equivalent of that every Sunday.

54 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

That's quite a bit of teal...

See it on the arm and down on his sides. Sure looks like more than the "leak" showed.

Unless they're going to start painting all our players faces Teal as well...i don't know that i'd take that as an overly accurate depiction of the amount of teal on the new uniforms...

Yeah I wouldn't put too much stock on that picture given the teal backdrop. Im hoping that Toms comment about fiture HOF Jaguars being recognizable in uniform means similar to what we had before but with a cleaner more modern lines

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Unless they're going to start painting all our players faces Teal as well...i don't know that i'd take that as an overly accurate depiction of the amount of teal on the new uniforms...

Sure looks to me like there's light shining on those parts of the jersey. Gotta click that pic for the enlarged version.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sure looks to me like there's light shining on those parts of the jersey. Gotta click that pic for the enlarged version.

But the light is teal with white glow. That's why you can't tell if the jersey is already that color or if it's due to the lighting behind it. Doesn't mean it's not, just can't tell for sure due to the design of the art

18 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

But the light is teal with white glow. That's why you can't tell if the jersey is already that color or if it's due to the lighting behind it. Doesn't mean it's not, just can't tell for sure due to the design of the art

Yeah.  It may well actually be teal, but it could also be black or gross mustard or basically anything else.  It's strongly teal filtered image processing light stuff going on there.

2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

I'm going to believe I'm right til I'm not. All in on teal.

Archived