Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles - What year is it?

Deadpulse

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I didn't get a chance to watch the NFCCG or much of the Eagles at all this season.

How does their defense compare to Jacksonville's? I've been hearing their secondary isn't as talented, however they are better at getting pressure on the QB.

Their secondary is worse, I'd say their D-Line is slightly better than the Jaguars. It's deeper.

Brady should have a field day with that secondary, assuming Gronk's healthy.

I'm not worried about the offense...I'm more worried about our D vs. their O.

7 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Their secondary is worse, I'd say their D-Line is slightly better than the Jaguars. It's deeper.

Brady should have a field day with that secondary, assuming Gronk's healthy.

I'm not worried about the offense...I'm more worried about our D vs. their O.

yea....that offense is really well balanced and loaded with talent.

hopefully Foles used all of his good stuff in the NFCCG....because he was balling out against the Vikes

"Foles went from 7-of-21 passing on third down in his previous three games combined to completing 10 straight throws on third down against minnesota"

His QBR also sky rocketed under pressure in one game. We are not the Vikings and defensively we matchup with them better.

Unfortunately unless Bill reconstructs the 2007 team between now and 2019 we wont see a blowout win in an Owl and thay just may be fine with me. 

Bills going to figure out a way to slow down their passing attack by attacking their offensive line and taking different things away from foles at different times. Their rushing attack is great, their scheme is darn good and their personnel is deep. If Wentz was playing this game we would be in deep trouble. 

At the end of the day? Gimme some #12

NEW ENGLAND VS EVERYONE

Im just hoping at the end of Q1 we have points on the board for a change. I think the Vikings were awful last weekend and the Eagles benefitted heavily. The flea flicker was a good play no doubt but that play works 1 out of 10 times, that ball was perfect. The blown coverage on the long Eli-esc bomb was god awful, and the Pats aren't gonna be out run by Blount. I think its gonna be a tough matchup, but I don't think the Eagles are gonna be an offensive powerhouse. I think Cox will be a problem, and I back our receivers if Gronk is in, for sure.

9 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Whatever happens in this game...Brady's cemented all decade for the 2010s right? 7 SBs this decade, he's played in 4 of them.

Likely two MVP's this decade. 2 Super Bowl rings with a possible 3. 4 SB appearances this decade. 7 conference finals. Also keep in mind the all decade team goes from 2010-2019. 

Unless Rodgers gets really hot and wins two MVP's and two Super Bowls the next two years, I doubt it. And hell Manning finished last decade with two MVP's and didn't get first team. I think Brady gets it. Well put it this way. He will be one of the two QB's on it. He'll most likely be the first. Between Brady and Rodgers, whoever doesn't get it, they are a lock for 2nd.

21 hours ago, GoldenboyDB12 said:

We are not the Vikings and defensively we matchup with them better.

I'd be interested to see a breakdown of this. Vikings have the better D-line, but you guys probably have the better corners (outside of Rhodes the Vikings were thin) and then at safety it might be a toss up. I think Minny has better LB's. 

Archived