1st try Mock 3rds few signings

Chaoticblitz

Sign AJ McCarron 

FA signings

Terrell Pryor-WR (Skins)

Dontari Poe-DT (Falcons)

Trumain Johnson CB (Rams)

Signing of McCarron and the FA signings give us some Veteran leadership for our very young team.

Draft

1. Saquon Barkley-Rb  I know some think it’s to high to take a RB but, we take the bpa....

4. Minkah Fitzpatrick-cb/S some people say Barkley is the best talent some say Fitzpatrick is.

***Trade****

pick 35 & 61 and 2019 3rd rd pick to GB for #14

14.Josh Allen -Qb Big Armed big bodied Qb for us to groom under McCarron

2nd Rd

33. Orlando Brown OT our future LT perfect for JT to groom. 

3rd Rd

65.Jair Alexander CB big long athletic corner, coming into the season many thought would compete for best in class.

9 hours ago, Chaoticblitz said:

Sign AJ McCarron 

FA signings

Terrell Pryor-WR (Skins)

Dontari Poe-DT (Falcons)

Trumain Johnson CB (Rams)

Signing of McCarron and the FA signings give us some Veteran leadership for our very young team.

Draft

1. Saquon Barkley-Rb  I know some think it’s to high to take a RB but, we take the bpa....

4. Minkah Fitzpatrick-cb/S some people say Barkley is the best talent some say Fitzpatrick is.

***Trade****

pick 35 & 61 and 2019 3rd rd pick to GB for #14

14.Josh Allen -Qb Big Armed big bodied Qb for us to groom under McCarron

2nd Rd

33. Orlando Brown OT our future LT perfect for JT to groom. 

3rd Rd

65.Jair Alexander CB big long athletic corner, coming into the season many thought would compete for best in class.

First off... welcome to the forums! Glad to have you on board. You are going to find I have more diplomacy and class than most. 

FA - Pryor wants to come back and I'm happy with that. Poe I don't really see a need and YES we are going to need a big time signing at either CB or WR. 

This is a good mock if you have Darnold, Rosen and Allen all at the same level. I'm not too big on Fitz right now because he is a SS and we got Peppers. At best Fitz CAN cover slot and such but playing him out of position makes him a utility DB. We can pick one of those in the 2nd. 

Orlando Brown at #33 is awesome. If he is there I'm on board. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Only a few issues:

RB at 1 is a no for me.

Minkah at 4 is a no for me.

Allen is a no for me.

Zeus Jr will be a top 15 pick.

Jaire is anything but a big long corner. I like the player, but thats not his body type from what ive read.

Other than that I liked it.

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Only a few issues:

RB at 1 is a no for me.

Minkah at 4 is a no for me.

Allen is a no for me.

Zeus Jr will be a top 15 pick.

Jaire is anything but a big long corner. I like the player, but thats not his body type from what ive read.

Other than that I liked it.

Everything else your ok with? Lol, well first Alexander is a long wingspan guy... living in Ky I have watched him play many times not only when he played in his conference but when he had played against the GREAT SEC.... I’ve watched him the last couple of years and imagine a more dynamic player than Buster Skrine with better cover skills...

also so why not take a RB at 1 if Dorsey thinks he’s the best player in the draft, you take who you want.... if he wands Darnold or Rosen I’m good with that.... but Get the BPA at all picks!

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The idea of passing on a QB who you feel is worthy of a top 15 pick twice to secure a safety and rb seems absurd.

If you really think they’re your qbotf, don’t get cute and just take them.

What is absurd is reaching, from most reports Dorsey likes Allen, and I’m not taking Allen at 1, maybe 4, but not 1 so. at 1 I am taking the best player in the Draft, if it’s Bradley Chubb I’d be fine with that as long as it’s the BPA... for so many years we have drafted on need instead of BPA.... it’s time to stop that and build our franchise right...we need a Dynamic playmaker on offense and to me nobody other than SB stands out.... if you want to trade out of 4, drop to 10 and draft Ridley and pick up a couple more early rd picks.... I’m opened to them all but to say we have to take a QB at 1 or the draft is a fail is crazy

7 minutes ago, Chaoticblitz said:

What is absurd is reaching, from most reports Dorsey likes Allen, and I’m not taking Allen at 1, maybe 4, but not 1 so. at 1 I am taking the best player in the Draft, if it’s Bradley Chubb I’d be fine with that as long as it’s the BPA... for so many years we have drafted on need instead of BPA.... it’s time to stop that and build our franchise right...we need a Dynamic playmaker on offense and to me nobody other than SB stands out.... if you want to trade out of 4, drop to 10 and draft Ridley and pick up a couple more early rd picks.... I’m opened to them all but to say we have to take a QB at 1 or the draft is a fail is crazy

And when someone jumps you and takes the qb ahead of you?

Then just snag the 5th best prospect at qb, right?

2 hours ago, Chaoticblitz said:

Everything else your ok with? Lol, well first Alexander is a long wingspan guy... living in Ky I have watched him play many times not only when he played in his conference but when he had played against the GREAT SEC.... I’ve watched him the last couple of years and imagine a more dynamic player than Buster Skrine with better cover skills...

also so why not take a RB at 1 if Dorsey thinks he’s the best player in the draft, you take who you want.... if he wands Darnold or Rosen I’m good with that.... but Get the BPA at all picks!

As a guy who has driven through Kentucky one time, I guess we will have to wait til the combine to see Alexanders measurements. If Im wrong I will surely admit it; as a married man Im used to saying the words I was wrong. It is funny you compare him to Buster, one of the shorter, not long CBs we have had. When it comes to RB, positions outweigh other positions. LT, QB, DE, CB all outweigh RB. Its a philisophical thing that we clearly differ on. No biggie. 

11 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Yea......no playing around....take the guy that YOU want ASAP.  Let's not wait around and hope for the best.  I'm speaking of QB of course.

Yeah no one knows any other teams draft board (except the Cowboys) so no one really knows what a reach is. It just takes one team to yank your target off of the board. If the Browns really loved Mahomes last year take him at 1. I don't think they really loved any QB so they just tried getting value. If they don't like any this year they can do the same thing but I wouldn't trade up to get the 4th best QB prospect that probably won't work. Also I really really doubt the Packers would even consider that compensation. I think you'd have to throw a future 1st in there or both early 2nd round picks.

Archived