Bowser's Mock 2nd try - Two rounds

BowserBroncos

If the Jets wanna move up from 6 to 3 theyre gonna have to at least give up one of their second rounders.

Fitzpatrick is interesting.  His versatility would be welcome in our secondary but we already have Hooker at FS and a solid SS.  We could use a corner but if I'm gonna draft someone I'd like to be able to play him at his best position.  But if it happened I wouldnt be too upset, guy's a great player.

Not the biggest Kerryon fan, but a tough between the tackles runner would be nice to pair with Mack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 12:12 PM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Davenport before Key is rediculous. The browns picks are horrible. no way they pass twice on the top prospect in the whole draft for a QB who will be available at #4 and a OT who is not even worth the top 10. 

You have Jaire Alexander listed twice no way the browns would pass on him with them needing help at corner 

Eagles Pick of Brian O'Neill isn't waranted. Have more pressing needs at LB and S. BIG V has been holding his own. 

Also no way in H E L - L is Anthony Miller making it into the 1st round 

Davenport is 5x better than Key.

Yeah Browns picks are terrible. 2nd round makes it a little better, but not good enough to stop the rioting that would occur from those two selections.

It's an F for the Browns.

Anthony Miller is pretty damn good. If guys like freaking Buster Davis and AJ Jenkins can be drafted in the 1st round, Anthony Miller certainly can.

Archived