The Senior Bowl Thread

WindyCity

Been sick as a dog so I've watched SB practice pretty much all day lol. 

Michael Gallup is this years Zay Jones, won't make it out of the top 40. Should be a legit contender for our 2nd rounder. 

I know I'm a bit bias but I absolutely LOVE Jaleel Scotts potential. His ceiling is probably the highest of any WR in this class IMO, seems like a guy Pace would covet. 

James Washington is the real deal. He would excel in this offense too given his YAC. One thing that stands out to me more than any with him is his ability to adjust to the football. Honestly the best I've ever seen at that since I've been following the draft. 

Isaiah Wynn should be a top 20 pick. He was the best lineman I saw today but if for some reason he's there at #39, you sprint to the podium. 

Alex Cappa out of Humboldt State is a really intriguing mid-late round developmental guy similar to Josh Morgan last year. Has some serious nasty to his game and has all the physical tools you want out of a T. Just needs some technique refinement, add some strength, get used to better competition but I think he has starter level potential. I think with a coach as good as Hiestand it would really be worth it for this team to draft guys like this given Hiestands ability to get it all out of him. 

Poona Ford is having quite the day for himself, would be an awesome backup to Eddie Goldman in the mid rounds. Has some surprising short area burst for his size. Anchors really well too. 

Ill add more as the day goes on, I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton lol.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

I am sad that 2 guys I liked in the 4th round don’t look likely  to be there, Deasean Hamilton and Michael Gallup.

If they move up then guys we thought would be gone by then may not be too. Also we need to be sure to keep context in what we are seeing too - based on practice success Tanner Gentry would be a #1 WR and Zack Bowman would be in the HOF. 

15 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

If they move up then guys we thought would be gone by then may not be too. Also we need to be sure to keep context in what we are seeing too - based on practice success Tanner Gentry would be a #1 WR and Zack Bowman would be in the HOF. 

That's a good point. To me one difference is we have (mostly I'm betting) heard or seen players like Gallup, Washington, etc more than Gentry or Bowman. 

Still this is just another piece of the scouting process, but seeing some promising play from some guys. 

Archived