The Senior Bowl Thread

WindyCity

Just now, Rogerthat said:

James Washington 5'10 210lbs.  that hurts his stock

To be fair he was 5'10 and 7/8" with freaking 33 7/8" arms.

Dude smells a little bit like Mohamed Sanu (whom I LOVED)... curious if he's faster.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

To be fair he was 5'10 and 7/8" with freaking 33 7/8" arms.

Dude smells a little bit like Mohamed Sanu (whom I LOVED)... curious if he's faster.

I am not high on Washington and never have been. So take my bias for what its worth.  I personally think he has average speed.  Average speed below average size playing in an air raid offense at OSU against clearly inferior CB doesn't translate well to the NFL game.   

Just now, Rogerthat said:

I am not high on Washington and never have been. So take my bias for what its worth.  I personally think he has average speed.  Average speed below average size playing in an air raid offense at OSU against clearly inferior CB doesn't translate well to the NFL game.   

It's all good, everyone has their biases, which is what makes this so much damned fun. I'm starting to dig into these guys but if this kid runs a 4.45 and has a sub 7 cone? I'd pounce in round 2.

Just now, G08 said:

It's all good, everyone has their biases, which is what makes this so much damned fun. I'm starting to dig into these guys but if this kid runs a 4.45 and has a sub 7 cone? I'd pounce in round 2.

We will see in the game if he has any juice to get separation

2 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Josh Allen is going to win the pre draft process.  6'5 237 10 1/4 inch hands.  teams are going to fall in love with him.  Browns take Allen #1 overall

Ik somebody is going to fall in love with him and think hes the next Roethlisberger, but man he even looks young, and you just dont get more accurate in the NFL.  I root for the kid bc he looks and acts the part but i really question what kind of player he is.  He really is the anti-mayfield.

As for washington, you know who else was built like a rb? Anquan Boldin.  Worked out pretty well for him.

I believe in bpa but its going to be tough for Pace to stick to that and not focus on making MT10 more comfortable whether it be protection or targets and i cant say that that would be the wrong way to go.  For better or worse the immediate future of this team is tied to Trubiskys growth and development and if you can pick up a decent cb and olb in fa, the TEAM is going to be better served going offense heavy early.

2 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Brandon Parker NC A&T 6'7 303lbs.  I want the bears to draft him

A little light but nfl nutrition will get him up to 320 or so pretty quickly.  Really want to get a look at his feet and bend in the 1 on 1s.  Can he play outside, or is he better in the phone booth.

6 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Edmunds is an ILB for us. Unless he’s replacing the Acho role. 

He can play it, sure, but he's primarily rushing the passer. Can you imagine what Fangio can do with both of those dudes at his disposal?

A lot of the WR eval is going to have to wait until the combine.

G08 posted something about 3 cone times for their WRs and I went and pulled all the test and the Chiefs under Reid have a type at WR. They seem to value explosion numbers over production.

With one exception the WRs they have drafted have all had ELITE physical tools.

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

He can play it, sure, but he's primarily rushing the passer. Can you imagine what Fangio can do with both of those dudes at his disposal?

I wouldn’t want him in my D line. He doesn’t pass rush a lot now. If I’m looking for a true 3-4 OLB I’m not taking him at 8

Archived