Vampire the Masquerade Series (PC)

MKnight82

220px-Vampire_The_Masquerade_Redemption_

header.jpg?t=1447350961

Anyone play these?  I'm replaying Bloodlines but have played both several times before.  A really great old school RPG, both are replayable over and over again IMO.  

A recent announcement is that there could be a new entry to the series:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/20/14337088/white-wolf-werewolf-the-apocalypse-cyanide-announced 

White Wolf Publishing, which in October was purchased by Paradox Interactive from CCP Games, has announced its next game project. Werewolf: The Apocalypse will take place within the World of Darkness universe, a setting best known among fans of video games for the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines.

Werewolf will be a joint effort by Focus Home Interactive Partners and White Wolf Publishing. The game will be developed by Cyanide Studio, best known for Styx: Master of Shadows and Blood Bowl.

I never got too far into Redemption, but Bloodlines is incredible. I've played a lot of games in my time, and Bloodlines sits right up near the top.

It has its problems, but few games can pull you in with the kind of atmosphere they developed here.

I'll check out anything trying to be similar, but it'd probably have to be Cyanide's best effort thus far to get me really interested.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:03 AM, TheChad said:

I never got too far into Redemption, but Bloodlines is incredible. I've played a lot of games in my time, and Bloodlines sits right up near the top.

It has its problems, but few games can pull you in with the kind of atmosphere they developed here.

I'll check out anything trying to be similar, but it'd probably have to be Cyanide's best effort thus far to get me really interested.

You should give Redemption another shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived