Free Agent RBs

Just Want A Title

2 minutes ago, BZski said:

He has gotten a lot better. He missed one block where Stafford hurt his finger and a lot of Lions fans feel the need to call him the worst PB in history because of it. They ignore the fact that he was really, really good this past season at it.

I definitely remember it being more then just that time.. Think that was what did him in. He missed blocks in pp way to much I'm sure he would do the same on run plays..

2 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

I definitely remember it being more then just that time.. Think that was what did him in. He missed blocks in pp way to much I'm sure he would do the same on run plays..

Then I would say you didnt watch any games this past season.

3 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Rockcity says everyone is bad at everything. Zenner is actually a pretty good pass blocker. I don't know if he's big enough to be a FB and lead block though.

To his credit ZZ was pretty bad at PP in the past but he has gotten substantially better at it this past year. I chalk it up as someone who just doesnt pay attention to the games as much as just regurgitation what others say. 

As far as ZZ playing FB you are right he may have to gain about 10 lbs this off season. 

Archived