2018 NFL Draft General Discussion

JLambert58

12 hours ago, JPeezy55 said:

Woodley was drafted as an OLB though. I don't think ILB is big enough a need to go back to back in the 1st two rounds. Even if a safety is landed in F.A. still think there will be a situation where BPA takes precedent. 

Right now, we don't have a single starter capable ILB on our roster. ILB is our #1 need.

They will not go back to back.  but they may draft 2.  They need pass rushers and this draft stinks for them. Key or Mataafa early or Olasunkanmi Adeniyi and/or  JaVon Rolland-Jones late.  I would love to get both of the latter picks in the 5th round.  Rolland-Jones is as close to a man-crush that I have for a pass rusher in this draft.

If they think they can get Darius Leonard in the 2nd, I could see them getting a safety early.  It is a risk but ILB is deeper than safety in this draft.

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What are some predictions on where Shaquem Griffin gets drafted? I'd absolutely jump all over him if he's there in the 3rd. Opinions?

My guess...5-6.  If he had 2 hands he would go 1-2 range.  Too many limitations on tackling.  will be a ST demon and a specialty package LB

Archived