Broncos rumors

Wolzen

I don't get why everyone is acting like the world is ending. Sanders is getting traded end of story he doesn't want to be here. Talib I'd like to see traded instead of released but he's gone  they will sign Roby over him. Plus talib always gets suspended for dumb stuff. Best  ability is availability. 

Cj Anderson was always going to be gone after the first 2 years of that deal. Is anything that shocking so far?

8 hours ago, germ-x said:

I’ve read more than a few things now that Denver will not go the rookie QB route.  They will target one of the top FA QBs to be their QB.

They could do that and still draft a rookie early - not Cousins obviously, but a Bradford/McCown placeholder for 2018, and let the rookie learn. 

Obviously, if Cousins landed in DEN, that's not the plan, but realistically if any NFL team is thinking FA QB, Cousins is plan A - so there has to be a plan B. 

48 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

They could do that and still draft a rookie early - not Cousins obviously, but a Bradford/McCown placeholder for 2018, and let the rookie learn. 

Obviously, if Cousins landed in DEN, that's not the plan, but realistically if any NFL team is thinking FA QB, Cousins is plan A - so there has to be a plan B. 

I read an article on pft where Jay Gruden says if Cousins gets tagged he will only be there for 1 more year. Sounds like Jay is coming around on the tag. Washington is also scouting qbs like crazy. Which leaves me to 1 conclusion washington is trying to leverage teams to give up draft assets for Cousins. I can't see Elway doing that and giving him 30 million annually.

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Kalen Ballage anyone hear of him low mileage big rb joseph raved about him. Limited production at asu but wasn't used alot.

Didn’t watch him, but he’s out of Falcon High School in Colorado Springs.  I did my internship in Falcon and was he’s a class act person too.  He was adored in that district.

4 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Didn’t watch him, but he’s out of Falcon High School in Colorado Springs.  I did my internship in Falcon and was he’s a class act person too.  He was adored in that district.

I mean big, strong, fast , fluid, low mileage seems like my kinda rb. That kareem hunt type hope it's not just a local love and it's  warranted.

2 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Kalen Ballage anyone hear of him low mileage big rb joseph raved about him. Limited production at asu but wasn't used alot.

I saw a few games of him. His game against SDSU wasn’t good but the other games I saw him play, he looked much better. I’d still prefer a few other rb prospects over him.

Archived