Broncos rumors

Wolzen

Just now, paul-mac said:

Some talk of TJ Carrie the Raiders corner. Also some talk of Siemian getting traded to the Falcons or Bills.

TJ Carrie would be a strong buy!  I wonder where Nigel Bradham is going.  That guys gonna get paid with how bad the market is for linebackers.

22 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

Just the names that we're linked to leads me to believe this front office is much more prepared than they were last year.

I'm getting that same impression. They seem to have a plan and have done their personnel homework.

• 3 weeks later...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/05/marquette-king-eyes-punting-for-the-broncos/

With Riley Dixon only carrying a $40k dead cap hit, what do you guys think about the possibility of signing Marquette King? He has completely changed the tides of games as a Punter, which is INSANE. King was due $3mil for 2018, and the best Punters are in that $3m-$4m dollar range.

22 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/05/marquette-king-eyes-punting-for-the-broncos/

With Riley Dixon only carrying a $40k dead cap hit, what do you guys think about the possibility of signing Marquette King? He has completely changed the tides of games as a Punter, which is INSANE. King was due $3mil for 2018, and the best Punters are in that $3m-$4m dollar range.

Would be a pretty big upgrade. Dixon is inconsistent but did improve a bit. Would need to clear some cap space though to sign all out draft picks but I'd be all for signing King even if he's a bit of a tool.

31 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Apparently we've been in touch with his agent. This would be an unbelievable upgrade. King is one of the best 3-5 punters in football. Given how god awful our ST unit has been, especially on punts, this would be great. Dixon has been on a steady downward slope, and it's kinda sad that he can't be uber-successful even in Denver.

8 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Apparently we've been in touch with his agent. This would be an unbelievable upgrade. King is one of the best 3-5 punters in football. Given how god awful our ST unit has been, especially on punts, this would be great. Dixon has been on a steady downward slope, and it's kinda sad that he can't be uber-successful even in Denver.

King also seems like the personality type to relish going to Oakland's divisional rival

15 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

King also seems like the personality type to relish going to Oakland's divisional rival

I know the board likes references but I cant post one.  My son is on everything electronic.....twitter, fb etc and he usually has the scoop way before I see it and often ahead of rotoworld but he just texted me back when I mentioned the interest in King.  My son said apparently King is very interested in Denver.  I texted him back - its no wonder, imagine him kicking in Denver, his stats would be through the roof and I think he would guarantee himself the HOF if he stuck with us.  What a great fit he would be!!  Let's hope!

Archived