Early 2018 NFL Combine Predictions

Shylo3716

42 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Who's ready for the Kentavius Street hype train to start up?

I've seen suggestions that he should add a few pounds and play 3 tech. I think if he went the other direction, he could be another Adalius Thomas. Great athlete.

28 minutes ago, DaCDiggity said:

Josh Jackson blows up the combine

Who will have the best 40 yard dash?

Who will have the most bench press reps?

Who will have the highest vertical jump?

Who will have the best Wonderlic score?

Who will be the biggest combine riser?

Which first-round projection will slide the most?

Who will not measure well in size?

Who will be the biggest combine sleeper?

Who will fail to meet expectations?

Who will scouts fall in love with the most?

Who will be the biggest character concern?

Who will have the most touching life-story?

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:40 PM, reamer said:

I've seen suggestions that he should add a few pounds and play 3 tech. I think if he went the other direction, he could be another Adalius Thomas. Great athlete.

That's an interesting comparison, he is athletic enough to do so, I would need to see what his lateral movement skills are like. I was of the guys who wanted him to convert to a 3 tech but apparently he didn't want to during the Senior bowl.

On 1/24/2018 at 8:34 PM, Shylo3716 said:

At this point, he’s the consensus choice. I’ve been using the same format for years and everyone has different views on this particular question. One guy, I mentioned before was Eli Rogers, which no one else brought up in his draft class year.

Aside from nitpicking, feel free to drop your predictions.

What is Rogers story?

On 2/26/2018 at 12:43 PM, BleedTheClock said:

I'd honestly be shocked. He seems slow both vertically and laterally. I like Josh Jackson a lot still, but I would guess his draft stock takes a hit from the combine, not a spike.

This is the reason why i think hes going to shock the internet draftniks.  There is a huge prevailing thought on this board that he is some unathletic slug.  Hes going to run a very good 40 (im guessing 4.45) have a great broad jump and a pretty good vert.  I do expect his 3 cone to be average.  

23 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

I think we’ll a whole lot more Brian O’Neil talk when the Combine is done. This is where he can shine most.

McGlinchey as well, although I guess he is talked about highly already. Both are super athletic and former TEs. They both remind me of Lane Johnson in that respect, who transitioned from QB. 

Archived