2018 Green Bay Packers Coaching Staff

{Family Ghost}

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Quite a few promotions, including for Campen, but glad to see he's still coaching OL as well. Dude's been workng wonders there

Campen used to be so hated .. now he's one of the best in the business.  In fact, I bet if McCarthy were to leave the Packers after the season Campen would be the obvious in-house candidate to replace him.  Not that he'd get the gig, but he'd be the top in-house guy.

Yeah, dude got ripped by the fan base his first few yrs here under McCarthy. With the coaching staff now set, looks like everything is set in GB right now for the upcoming draft. Gutekunst said the other day that he won't be replacing Wolf/Highsmith in the FO until after the draft

I'm intrigued by them having so many "coordinators".  Maybe it's different from what I'm used to, so it seems weird.  But, it feels somewhat to me like "Associate Head Coach" - a cool-sounding title that seems like it comes with more rank/authority, but it's more of a title than anything.  

28 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Green Bay had to set the record for “coordinators” positions right? I hope reporters ask what everyone does.

Agreed. Kind of weird to see passing and run game coordinators on both offense and defense...while still having an OC and DC. Want to know what it means for their roles etc

Archived