Gareon Conley - 1st rd pick - Sign and yet, not delivered...

NightTrainLane

47 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Conley tweeted out that he doesn't have shin splints.  I would really like to know what's going on at this point.  Reggie said he hasn't been practicing because of them so they are contradicting each other.

Maybe Coop broke his ankles in a private workout together

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Maybe Coop broke his ankles in a private workout together

He was replying to a tweet that has since been deleted. We don't know the context of that statement. I have a feeling he will have to clarify that soon tho haha. Probably a bigger story than he thought it would be...or not...

2 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

He was replying to a tweet that has since been deleted. We don't know the context of that statement. I have a feeling he will have to clarify that soon tho haha. Probably a bigger story than he thought it would be...or not...

Yeah agreed, you don't do that to your boss.

On 8/11/2017 at 1:44 AM, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah agreed, you don't do that to your boss.

Especially a boss who took a huge gamble on you. Maybe falls to 2nd round if Reggie doesn't pull the trigger. Money wise, makes a big difference

I read that he didn't know RM was the one who tweeted that he had shin splints, once he realized it was RM he took down his posts.  I don't think he was tweeting that to make RM look bad.  Something is going on that the Raiders are trying to cover up.  I don't think it's a huge deal as NFL teams do this all the time.  I just hope it's not an injury that keep him out.  

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I read that he didn't know RM was the one who tweeted that he had shin splints, once he realized it was RM he took down his posts.  I don't think he was tweeting that to make RM look bad.  Something is going on that the Raiders are trying to cover up.  I don't think it's a huge deal as NFL teams do this all the time.  I just hope it's not an injury that keep him out.  

Reggie actually said it. He didn't tweet it. It's been speculated that the commish gave him an undercover suspension for the offseason. It's all just guess work at this point. Like you said I hope it isn't an injury that will bother him all year.

3 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Reggie actually said it. He didn't tweet it. It's been speculated that the commish gave him an undercover suspension for the offseason. It's all just guess work at this point. Like you said I hope it isn't an injury that will bother him all year.

Undercover suspension?  Not quite sure what you're talking about but that certainly doesn't sound legal.  

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Undercover suspension?  Not quite sure what you're talking about but that certainly doesn't sound legal.  

I'm talking about exactly what I said. It's not my theory. Just something I heard on another board being thrown around. Basicly, I think what was being envisioned would be the league office saying they won't officially suspend him if he sits out a certain amount of the offseason. The NFL league office can do whatever they want. Better PR wise for both sides. If the PA has a beef they can appeal or make a stink. It's not unheard of for a player to run afoul of the player conduct code without a guilty charge. Like I said it was speculations.

Archived