Browns hire Todd Haley as OC

Chiefer

23 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Best explanation I've heard yet. Either that or he has Haslam's wife and kids tied up in his basement or something.

I thought Haslam's kid was doing time as his fall guy after that whole FBI investigation of Pilot J t hing?

5 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Wow must suck to be Haley... To go from the Steelers to the Browns... If I was Haley I'd rather go be a WR coach somewhere else.

If the Browns draft a QB with the first pick, Barkley at 4, and sign another WR to go with Josh Gordon, they got a considerable amount of talent to work with on offense.   

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If the Browns draft a QB with the first pick, Barkley at 4, and sign another WR to go with Josh Gordon, they got a considerable amount of talent to work with on offense.   

Could add Tom Brady, Antonio Brown, and Todd Gurley on the Browns and they'd still suck... It's the Browns lol

6 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Could add Tom Brady, Antonio Brown, and Todd Gurley on the Browns and they'd still suck... It's the Browns lol

If you want to look at it that way, fair enough.   xD

20 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Always good to see quality posts like this from a guy sporting a Syracuse avatar.

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

If he can turn that browns offense around, you bet your sweet *** hes getting a HC job.

If we're able to get Darnold/Rosen and Barkley/another good RB, along with another receiver to pair with Gordon, Coleman, and and our tight end, Njoku... then there's no reason to think it'd be hard to turn around the offense if you're a coordinator. We already have a good offensive line, great third down back in Duke Johnson, and a couple of solid-to-good weapons.

It's an interesting landing spot for Haley.  He'll get to work with a fresh rookie QB that he'll presumably have some real sway in choosing, and he'll get to work with them from the very start.  But he won't have to wear the losing of a brand new rookie QB on his HC record.  Hue will answer for that for the first however many weeks it takes to get the QB ready, and for them to finally send him packing.

Which would nicely pave the way for Haley to ride in as the savior taking over at HC, just in time to actually win a game.  Making for an incredible 100% increase in wins for the Browns next season and securing his place in the HOF.

Yeah. Hue is only there for money issues.  They are still paying like 5 other fired head coaches. Let alone however many ocs, dcs, and if any sub coaches get full contract pay as we fired what 100 coaches last (well always) few years. Must be quite the line item on the financial reports. I bet they are still paying Holmgren his 20 mil per year to drink daquiries and stay fat.

Talent?  Well its pretty sparse.  But enough to win 4 games for sure. Winning zero is unacceptable.  But not much talent right now on the team compared to other real teams. Some players with promise yes, but def lack talent. Have 75 draft picks so hopefully some of them are actually game changers

On 2018-01-26 at 2:17 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

I was thinking something similar, but why risk letting Barkley go, so just draft him #1 or perhaps trade down to #2 or #3 depending on who is going to draft who. As for QB, the Browns could opt for cousins and for WR they could sign Landry.  The Browns have a chance to make this team a contender but will they?

On 29/01/2018 at 6:04 PM, Tugboat said:

Which would nicely pave the way for Haley to ride in as the savior taking over at HC, just in time to actually win a gameMaking for an incredible 100% increase in wins for the Browns next season and securing his place in the HOF.

i like your funny and stuff and hate to be a ****** but that's not how math works

Archived