You'll Hate This Mock

armsteeld

5 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

The only thing I know is he was arrested for smoking weed along with Cam Robinson. Jones had a licensed gun but I know of nothing else.

Oh, ok. I didn’t see it was licensed. Have you already done a breakdown of him in your prospects thread? I’m curious about him because you’ve mentioned him before and he seems like one of those guys that could be taken in the 3rd or 4th that could end up starting as a rookie.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:08 PM, JLambert58 said:

Armsteeld, definitely don't hate the mock.  I don't think Haynes is a first round guy, but I do like his pass rush ability.  He's got all those intangibles that Dupree doesn't have.  Like Allen, Peters and Jones. - especially Peters.  Rather see an ILB earlier instead of two Ss.  Wondering if Herndon isn't a lot like McDonald.  

Herndon is similar to McDonald. You can't teach their athleticism but they're both solid football players as well. Herndon is a cheaper version. I'd rather keep McDonald as he has always been someone I liked. We played most of the season with 3 Safeties active and Robert Golden will be a career STer. I had high hopes but Golden just doesn't play well above the neck. Avery will impress because I expect him to test out of this ? 

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Oh, ok. I didn’t see it was licensed. Have you already done a breakdown of him in your prospects thread? I’m curious about him because you’ve mentioned him before and he seems like one of those guys that could be taken in the 3rd or 4th that could end up starting as a rookie.

I think so. It should be on the Prospects you like thread. I like his ability to keep the play in front of him. Most Safeties allow the deep ball to get behind them and then they panick. Nick Saban had perhaps his best ever secondary this season at Alabama. Jones is part HaHa but has some Landon Collins to his game as well. 

9 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

But the license doesn't matter if you're carrying with drugs. Which he was. It is just a misdemeanor tho. 

Archived