Super Bowl Thread

Leader

On 2/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, th87 said:

Adults today were in elementary school when that happened. 

This attribution of our lack of championships solely to bad luck doesn't fly. It's why Capers and TT were finally removed from their positions. MM will be next if he doesn't deliver one soon. 

Not a soul here is saying it’s based purely on luck. Pay attention to each word typed out in responses to you. It’ll lead to better comprehension moving forward.

And LOL at anyone thinking the Eagles defense looked good. Brady carved their defense up all game long. It just so happened that the Pats defense was in “think that’s bad? Hold my beer” mode on the same night. Capers watching that game was scratching his head after years of hearing defense wins championships, that’s how awful it was. 

On 2/8/2018 at 5:31 PM, WaitWhat said:

Not a soul here is saying it’s based purely on luck. Pay attention to each word typed out in responses to you. It’ll lead to better comprehension moving forward.

Unless I am mistaken, I don't recall seeking your opinion on this matter. I'll let you know if I do moving forward.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, WaitWhat said:

And LOL at anyone thinking the Eagles defense looked good. Brady carved their defense up all game long. It just so happened that the Pats defense was in “think that’s bad? Hold my beer” mode on the same night. Capers watching that game was scratching his head after years of hearing defense wins championships, that’s how awful it was. 

Patriots probably had their signals. 

Archived