Super Bowl Thread

Leader

On 1/25/2018 at 9:49 PM, StinkySauce said:

Bleh - I can't believe we have to wait a whole year for the Packers to win the SB again.  Anyone know a good knitting forum?

xD

I'm having a hard time getting up for this game.  I hope Philly wins it but somehow they too will screw up like Seattle and Atlanta did so Brady and company will win the damn thing yet again.  ¬¬

I’d like to see Doug Pederson’s squad win the Championship, but I too am a skeptic. I started a tradition several years ago of going out, weather permitting, for a chilly afternoon motorcycle ride! I mostly have the lovely Oregon backroads to myself, and I really don’t care about the game or ANY of the fanfare if the Packers aren’t playing!

To me, Coach Pederson’s savviness is the X-Factor in the game. I wonder if he can out strategize Master Belichick  ? - : #

10 hours ago, Pugger said:

xD

I'm having a hard time getting up for this game.  I hope Philly wins it but somehow they too will screw up like Seattle and Atlanta did so Brady and company will win the damn thing yet again.  ¬¬

Living out here in Boston . . . I can't handle another NE winner.  I just don't think I can handle the smugness for another year.  I'm too old.

Archived