TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

34 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm working on getting some simple videos out for navigating the workbooks, unfortunately I can't find my earbud charger.  So they have no audio.

Anyway, I've uploaded a test video to google docs to see if it will work for you guys to view.

I can't get it to load and play from my end without downloading it.

If you guys could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.  Follow the link below and let me know if you can play it, may need to download to wmp or vlc media player first.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FuqnxtQzcABOT_5WkiCiBCxpOrlN0kgu/view?usp=sharing

I was able to pull up the video with no problems.  It seemed a little small but I don't know if it was do to my screen or not.  I could still see everything if I looked closely though. Hope this helps.

Peace!!!

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:
39 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm working on getting some simple videos out for navigating the workbooks, unfortunately I can't find my earbud charger.  So they have no audio.

Anyway, I've uploaded a test video to google docs to see if it will work for you guys to view.

I can't get it to load and play from my end without downloading it.

If you guys could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.  Follow the link below and let me know if you can play it, may need to download to wmp or vlc media player first.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FuqnxtQzcABOT_5WkiCiBCxpOrlN0kgu/view?usp=sharing

I was able to pull up the video with no problems.  It seemed a little small but I don't know if it was do to my screen or not.  I could still see everything if I looked closely though. Hope this helps.

Peace!!!

I was able to pull up the video as well.  

42 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

Was the screen maximized?  

Not sure I can change the size.

Question though, would this be helpful at all, since there isn't audio I wasn't sure if this would be useful or not.

7 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Sound would make things easier.

The one I watched my first time around was very helpful.

You still got the older vids Mike?

Here are the old videos pulled from the old site.  I am sure they might be of assistance for some to get the general feel of how to use the docs.

Google Doc walk-through Screen Capturing Video Guides 
These guides are designed to help you navigate the personal docs you’ll receive via private message. 

Transactions Workbook - Video Clip. 
Transaction Workbook - test drive doc 

Team War Room doc - Video Clip 
Team War Room doc - test drive 

Team Roster doc - Video Clip 
Team Roster - test drive doc 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Here are the old videos pulled from the old site.  I am sure they might be of assistance for some to get the general feel of how to use the docs.

Google Doc walk-through Screen Capturing Video Guides 
These guides are designed to help you navigate the personal docs you’ll receive via private message. 

Transactions Workbook - Video Clip. 
Transaction Workbook - test drive doc 

Team War Room doc - Video Clip 
Team War Room doc - test drive 

Team Roster doc - Video Clip 
Team Roster - test drive doc 

Not really man, workbooks have changed.

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Was the screen maximized?  

Not sure I can change the size.

Question though, would this be helpful at all, since there isn't audio I wasn't sure if this would be useful or not.

Checked it again.  Screen was maximized.  It's not a big deal, I was still able to see it.  Me personally, I think it can help brand new people like myself.

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, cortes02 said:

Checked it again.  Screen was maximized.  It's not a big deal, I was still able to see it.  Me personally, I think it can help brand new people like myself.

Peace!!!

Cool.  I just posted two more and will continue to load more of them and post in the league office thread.

Thanks for taking the time to review them.

5 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Cool.  I just posted two more and will continue to load more of them and post in the league office thread.

Thanks for taking the time to review them.

No problem, checked the others out and they are good to go too.  I have to look at the stuff or else I'm going to get freakin lost and left in the dust once this goes live.  I'm sure I'll have questions though.

Peace!!!

5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

No problem, checked the others out and they are good to go too.  I have to look at the stuff or else I'm going to get freakin lost and left in the dust once this goes live.  I'm sure I'll have questions though.

Peace!!!

No worries man, I do my best to make sure everyone is comfortable with the workbooks.  Any questions you've got just post them in the FAQ thread.

4 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

There are some talks about trying to start this earlier, which I think we can but the reason for the original start date was so that the combine would be finished when we started the draft and Valentine's day is on the 14th.

I don't mind if we start earlier but what are your thoughts on doing it before or after Valentine's day?  

However, whichever date we start I'd like to start the draft event on the 7th of March.  We can work the schedule around that date regardless when we start.

@bcb1213

@BowserBroncos

@BringinDaPain

@ChaRisMa

@cortes02

@Counselor

@daineraider

@davidderion

@Deadpulse

@Desperado82

@DTMW78

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@Fragafootball

@IDOG_det

@IrishHooligan00

@jch1911

@KingOfTheDot

@LuckyNumber11

@MKnight82

@mountainpd

@NickChowaniec

@ny92jefferis

@One Punch Man

@PurpleMugen

@SirA1

@sparky151

@squire12

@Trojan

@waffles7

@whodatOL

@winitall

No rush to bring anything forward. Original schedule seemed good if my memory is correct. I can’t see where it was posted though

Archived