TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Just posted the schedule in the League Office thread.  If you have issues with the dates or find errors with these dates let me know.

Are we good to talk about potential trades leading up to that start date?

If so, there are a few players the Lions would be open to trading.

10 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Are we good to talk about potential trades leading up to that start date?

If so, there are a few players the Lions would be open to trading.

That's fine.

General Announcement

With the official start date on the 15th of February nailed down, its going to be a long wait (19 days) so I know you guys are going to be discussing potential trades and maybe silently agreeing to some.  Just don't fall into that trap of being bored and just trading to be trading, because once this mock kicks off you'll wish you hadn't.  

I'm pulling roster data one last time after the superbowl which will likely alter the current rosters you've seen.

I'm going to try to get you guys the private Team Trade Block workbooks by tomorrow, just know that the draft information listed in these workbooks is last years, so that doesn't help you much but you can use the Trade Block for players.

These workbooks will be messaged to you.  If you are running a war room and have a staff or co-GM's just message them the link.  Don't post it in the forum or everyone will have access to it.

I'm hopeful you guys will use this or at least try it.  I think you'll like it.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Well, sitting in a Taiwan airport after 11 days with real limited internet access. Here’s hoping the Titans GM has some interest in a second in command lol.

I will be posting a thread in your forum when I get my book.

Will definitely be looking to get some discussion going on.

Well crap.  The warning I get when trying to send a message states, I'm only allowed to send 20 messages per day, well I guess that means within a 24 hour period because I'm still seeing this message.

I'm going to be out of town today and tomorrow so those that have not received a trade block workbook yet will have to wait until Tuesday.

Sorry about this, 

12 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Well crap.  The warning I get when trying to send a message states, I'm only allowed to send 20 messages per day, well I guess that means within a 24 hour period because I'm still seeing this message.

I'm going to be out of town today and tomorrow so those that have not received a trade block workbook yet will have to wait until Tuesday.

Sorry about this, 

Is this something you can email me and i can send out?

3 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Sorry about this, 

Is that the same if a GM messages you first??

Might be a way to work around the process.   I also could see this as being an issue when GM's are discussing trades with possibly multiple teams on several players.  It is not unusual to get to that number of PM messages in a 24 day.  

Archived