TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

47 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm starting to think I got screwed on the Terrell deal...

Terrell played safety & ST for Texans many moons ago... I was disappointed when he went to Seattle because he had all the traits of a good FS.. he just seemed to make some horrible decisions (bad angles, wrong receiver to cover, etc.).

I was a little shocked to see how much you paid.... but hey this is coming from the team that lost its ever-loving mind when signing Fuller & Solder:D:ph34r:;):PO.o

44 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Terrell played safety & ST for Texans many moons ago... I was disappointed when he went to Seattle because he had all the traits of a good FS.. he just seemed to make some horrible decisions (bad angles, wrong receiver to cover, etc.).

I was a little shocked to see how much you paid.... but hey this is coming from the team that lost its ever-loving mind when signing Fuller & Solder:D:ph34r:;):PO.o

Lol I mean we have to hit the APY, right? 

3 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

I’m about to offer $8 million APY to an average-at-best corner and I’ll still probably be outbid.

In fairness, 8 million is probably about the going rate for average at best cornerbacks. Dre Kirkpatrick got over 10 million per, and I don't think he's any better than average for the most part. Sean Smith's was 9.5 per year before getting cut. Kareem Jackson was 8.5. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

In fairness, 8 million is probably about the going rate for average at best cornerbacks. Dre Kirkpatrick got over 10 million per, and I don't think he's any better than average for the most part. Sean Smith's was 9.5 per year before getting cut. Kareem Jackson was 8.5. 

Goddammit I’m gonna have to up my bid aren’t I.

21 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is on the block for a base salary of 6.5m.

He's still solid. 6.5 is not bad at all. Short term solution given his age, but his expected pay versus his salary is still pretty good. 

Archived