TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

@One Punch Man

When you say barely outbidding.

I outbid you on David Amerson by almost 10 million based on the amount that is calculated to determine high bid.

$32,508,458

$22,491,910

and did you really think I wasn't going to make an offer on the only linebacker I had that was worth anything?

But even that number was almost 5 million difference.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

(Update or start your depth chart posts -- still a ton of "reserved for X team" with nothing or next to nothing and that makes it hard to follow what's happening)

Will try to get my updated tonight....keep meaning to do it but something else comes up.

10 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

JAX looking for a good TE have some players I can move including DL

Can you even afford a veteran TE? Looking at your doc you have less than 7 mil in cap (and ~3mil next year) and need room for draft picks. I looked for a second to try and come up with deals, but you can't really include certain players because their dead cap would kill you. I think this is the sort of post that you need to suggest looking to move x y or z so we can get a baseline on how you plan to navigate your cap with a move.

20 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@One Punch Man

When you say barely outbidding.

I outbid you on David Amerson by almost 10 million based on the amount that is calculated to determine high bid.

$32,508,458

$22,491,910

and did you really think I wasn't going to make an offer on the only linebacker I had that was worth anything?

But even that number was almost 5 million difference.

I'm only poking fun... jeez.

Archived