TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, NickChowaniec said:

Appreciate it!

I thought he was good value, a little underrated on the provided draft board.

I had to double check that he was still available.  I did not see him in my initial scroll through the list.  

Still will do a trade up for the late 5ths if you are interested.

@NickChowaniec  Maybe you feel guilty?

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had to double check that he was still available.  I did not see him in my initial scroll through the list.  

Still will do a trade up for the late 5ths if you are interested.

@NickChowaniec  Maybe you feel guilty?

175 + 177 for 160?

If so, sure, go ahead and post when you're ready. 

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

175 + 177 for 160?

If so, sure, go ahead and post when you're ready. 

Will have to see what is still there at the time.  Would like to get a 6th coming back if possible, or early 7th.  Not sure if you have that as pick options though.

Just now, squire12 said:

Will have to see what is still there at the time.  Would like to get a 6th coming back if possible, or early 7th.  Not sure if you have that as pick options though.

I don't :/ Only have 160 and 168 remaining.

My team is loaded at CB but I drafted Yiadom here for three reasons: a) the value is outstanding, he's the kind of corner Zimmer can mold in a hurry; b) he's been a special teams ace at Boston College; c) just in case there are contract concerns that may require us to move on from Trae Waynes, we may have someone who can slide right into the role in Mackensie Alexander & Yiadom, who will now get to learn from the likes of Rhodes, Sherman & Newman directly.

Archived