TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

• 1 month later...

@LuckyNumber11 @bcb1213 @SirA1 @NickChowaniec @winitall @sparky151 @cortes02 @Desperado82 @BowserBroncos @IDOG_det @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @IrishHooligan00 @samsel23 @ChaRisMa @Fragafootball @mountainpd @PurpleMugen @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @daineraider @davidderion @One Punch Man @Trojan @DTMW78 @USC_Fan and my ole buddy @oldman9er

Sorry Guys, I did not intend to go MIA on you guys. As Mike knows I had been going to Dr app's at the time of the mocks, well on my to one them I was in a life threatening vehicle accident that nearly taken my life. But i'm here somewhat mental but fair from physically to day with you. So if any of you guys have a PS4 hit me, can't really play right now but can talk your ear off until then. Keep me company while I rehab guys.    xBringinDaPainx (PS4)

26 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@LuckyNumber11 @bcb1213 @SirA1 @NickChowaniec @winitall @sparky151 @cortes02 @Desperado82 @BowserBroncos @IDOG_det @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @IrishHooligan00 @samsel23 @ChaRisMa @Fragafootball @mountainpd @PurpleMugen @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @daineraider @davidderion @One Punch Man @Trojan @DTMW78 @USC_Fan and my ole buddy @oldman9er

Sorry Guys, I did not intend to go MIA on you guys. As Mike knows I had been going to Dr app's at the time of the mocks, well on my to one them I was in a life threatening vehicle accident that nearly taken my life. But i'm here somewhat mental but fair from physically to day with you. So if any of you guys have a PS4 hit me, can't really play right now but can talk your ear off until then. Keep me company while I rehab guys.    xBringinDaPainx (PS4)

welcome back.  wishing you a speedy recovery

37 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Good to have you back BDP.  A lot of people were worried about you.  Hope that your recovery is smooth.

Peace!!!

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Hey BDP,  I'm glad you're back. Sorry to hear about the accident, we were afraid something like that might have happened. I hope you have a speedy, complete, and comfortable recovery!

8 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Good to hear from ya man. Wish you a speedy recovery!

Archived