TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

There are some talks about trying to start this earlier, which I think we can but the reason for the original start date was so that the combine would be finished when we started the draft and Valentine's day is on the 14th.

I don't mind if we start earlier but what are your thoughts on doing it before or after Valentine's day?  

However, whichever date we start I'd like to start the draft event on the 7th of March.  We can work the schedule around that date regardless when we start.

@bcb1213

@BowserBroncos

@BringinDaPain

@ChaRisMa

@cortes02

@Counselor

@daineraider

@davidderion

@Deadpulse

@Desperado82

@DTMW78

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@Fragafootball

@IDOG_det

@IrishHooligan00

@jch1911

@KingOfTheDot

@LuckyNumber11

@MKnight82

@mountainpd

@NickChowaniec

@ny92jefferis

@One Punch Man

@PurpleMugen

@SirA1

@sparky151

@squire12

@Trojan

@waffles7

@whodatOL

@winitall

I'm working on getting some simple videos out for navigating the workbooks, unfortunately I can't find my earbud charger.  So they have no audio.

Anyway, I've uploaded a test video to google docs to see if it will work for you guys to view.

I can't get it to load and play from my end without downloading it.

If you guys could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.  Follow the link below and let me know if you can play it, may need to download to wmp or vlc media player first.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FuqnxtQzcABOT_5WkiCiBCxpOrlN0kgu/view?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

I'd prefer to start the draft after the combine. So as long as that happens, start date don't matter. It's a long offseason, I don't mind waiting.

Same.

Whatever is easiest for everyone.

Archived